- , but price got far above Kijun, Kumo and 100 . Price almost reached upper line of possible long term
- Heikin Ashi, but only slightly higher high, while haDelta has reached extreme high --> warning for possible momentum loss in coming weeks.
- In terms of yields cash bond is trading ard 0,31 % p.a. (almost zero)
- , but again Price is far above Kijun and Senkou B. --> "overbought"?
- Price shot over possible top --> "overbought"?
- Heikin-Ashi is , but watch haDelta, which has been building a negative divergence. haDelta/SMA3 was unable to make a higher high since mid december 2015. (Strange fluctuation in momentum during this run)
Strategy: Watch for a daily Heikin-Ashi reversal signal, or open 0,5 unit swing short whenever price hits SAR point.
Note: if someone tells me BUND is a safe haven, I laugh my ... off! This is a risky, overleveraged, mispriced Fixed Income asset. Do you believe in 0,3 % or less for next 10 years? ;-)