- Reenter short after my #CADJPY short - 19 October 2016 was stopped out by 1 pip at 79.41
- Daily reversal candle off daily resistance with divergence
- The Candle close below the reversal candle low after the rate announcement showed bear is in play
- Enter market @ 78.756 since market has run quite abit
- Set at 79.30, above the round number of 79 with some breather space
- All the way to TP2 (from the previous # CADJPY short)
- Seems like a valid trade but entry not that awesome, quite expensive
- Day candle closed at a lower low, a good sign, hopefully will continue south
- Potential risk with multiple JPY and CAD news coming up
- To hold on the trade
- Strong bearish candle close below previous candle low
- To hold on the trade, hopefully will hit my TP
- Yesterday session closed a bullish candle forming an inside candle, erm... quite disturbing
- Might consider to move SL to breakeven
- In this point of time, my trade still valid thus hold on to current trade without any adjustment.
- Like my ongoing #CADJPY short - 20 October 2016 trade, yesterday bearish reversal candle close lower >50% of 25 October bullish candle
- 2nd inside candle formed, accumulating bearish power to south? lets hope so....
- To hold on the trade, hopefully will hit my TP within this week
- Like my ongoing #CADCHF short - 20 October 2016 trade
- Yesterday candle closed a doji, and continue as a inside candle within the 21 October 2016 candle
- Unlike my ongoing #CADCHF short - 20 October 2016 trade, this CAD trade does not as promising.
- Noted it might be general weakness in JPY, with other JPY denominated pair in bullish mode.
- Lets hold on with the trade and see how today plays out. Might consider some trade adjustments~~ :(
- Ouch!! this is so painful to watch, price ding dong and close a bullish candle and continue the inside candle formation since 22 October 2016
- To add salt to injury, this trade already incurred me 10 pips of carry interest expenses
- It seems to be forming a head and shoulder pattern with the right shoulder in the making (left shoulder is candle from 7 October to 13 October)
- so should i quit this trade with nearly breakeven result???
- OK!! lets bet on this trade, risking 55 pips to make 170 pips!!! FINGER CROSSED!!! (*.*)
- The last trading day of the week closed a bearish reversal candle by faking out the break out of the Inside candle formation high. Phew.... good that i hold on to this!
- Also the bearish reversal candle could also proves a bearish action after retesting the channel support
- To hold on to this and hopefully it will hit my TP within next week!! ;)
- Yesterday session closed a bullish candle, closing the gap and continued an inside candle within the 28 October 2016 candle
- Technically, this pair has been undecided for 6 trading days with slight bearishness (thanks to the 28 October 2016 bearish fake breakout of inside candle formation)
- Fundamentally, the impending release of JPY rate statement would mess up the chart
- As such, to keep my profit and remove risk, i closed the trade prematurely before the rate release with 61 pips gain @ 78.14.
^ Will update again tomorrow to see how this trade would go after the rate release
1.) Should not have exit the trade as it does not meet early exit requirement:
- Gap not closed
- Risk and reward is more than 2
- only got 1 unfavorable candle
- Not counter trend trade