FX:CADJPY Canadian Dollar/Japanese Yen
Go short the CADJPY if it trades at 83.34 or lower. If triggered, place your stop at 84.64 and exit the position for a profit at 82.21 or at your own discretion. (Signals are valid for 1 day only. Always invest wisely).
In this signal you don’t get the following:
1. How to identify the trade setup
2. How to identify short term trend
3. How to protect gains in your trade
4. Market deciding price exit for large moves in the market
5. Money management
6. Buy/Sell line which let you know when to buy or when to sell
7. Rules of gap opening
Learn the rules of a complete trading strategy/plan visit https://www.udemy.com/make-consistent-profit-using-pullback-candlestick-strategy/?couponCode=STT and subscribe now to receive your 50% discount. Offer expire in 24 hours.
Comment: Move your stop loss to the breakeven point.
Trade closed: target reached