- Yesterday's candle closed with a long-wick facing up after EMA50 rejected CNDBTC's growth.
- The chart isn't looking really strong, but other altcoins that had this same chart are already breaking above resistance and moving up.
- The is above 44 which is good and almost reaching strong (50+).
- We can notice strong with the and , this is always a strong signal especially if it shows up on both indicators.
Our first strong target is marked here at 118%.
If you zoom out, you can find more targets with over 199% of potential gains.
Prices are now challenging EMA10, if the day closes below this level, make sure to set a stop-loss.
If prices move above EMA10... The chances increase for the bull to take full control.
Thanks a lot for reading and for your continued support.
1) 0.00000065 |Hit 18-Apr. (+18%)
2) 0.00000075 |Hit 18-Apr. (+36%)
3) 0.00000083 |Hit 18-Apr. (+51%) / Binance
*) 0.00000090 |Hit 18-Apr. (+63%) / Bittrex