2. 50% of the O/S is locked
3. Restrictions on owning more than 14% of the O/S implemented by management to protect shareholders.
4. Low float 500,000 O/S 2.4 mil
5. Freshly brought on to the NASDAQ Feb 11th.
6. The huge pop from $4.89 to $18.99 on the 11th of March was more than likely due to the recent contract news. Then flippers sold it back down to bottom at $4.00 where it’s steadily increased back up.
7. Filings go all the way back to April 11th of last year even though the actual ticker hasn’t been made public until last month. So I’m assuming maybe some news on the one year anniversary of when filings dropped.
8. The Baltic Dry Index has found support since the start of March and has slowly been making its way back up. I expect 1500 by Summer and the possibility of 2000 by EOY