It was a terrible year for DAX investors since it fell from its ATH @13577 to 10719 (8th Dec). Now its officially more than 20% this year, and the sentiment is very . Only 6 companies from DAX are still in (+) this year.
- The main trendline since 2009 was broken on both scales (log / lin).
- The targets for Fib-retracements are: 10577 and 8700.
- Support lines around 10080 and 8150 (from Jan 2008).
- On the short-term scale its quite oversold (oscillators) and a bounce can be expected to the upside retracement or trendline.
Main events on the globally interconnected markets:
- Interest rate politics in US and Europe
- Trade war and uncertainty make a serious damage
- Tensions between Russia and Ukraine
- Power is slowly shifting in Germany
- Escalation of protests in France