1. Bitcoin descends to $1,175 during this market crash
2. DGB sellers capitulate with strong sell
3. A death cross occurs between the 50 and 200 day
4. DGB breaks downward from the upper
5. DGB breaks the blue support
I am not saying that this scenario will happen. This is being posted as an experiment to see how the price behaves. This can be used to evaluate risk especially during a market.
Rest assured, if the price drops to these levels, I'll fill my bags to the brim. The smart play is to accumulate at these levels and hold long term.
Lastly, a massive impulse wave would follow a correction of this magnitude.
This isn't investment advice. Trade at your own risk.
Fun fact: A buyer can purchase 12,815,994 Digibytes with a $4,000 investment if the price drops to $.0003196!!