TheOnlyWayMP
Long

Update on Disney / new buy entry points

NYSE:DIS   WALT DISNEY COMPANY (THE)
Im new on Tradingview and for you guys/girls that dont know me, im LONG on disney and have already some open buy pos .
So im just making this cart to follow up on my investment and looking for new buy positions

I see a good buy pos opening up at the first resistance line ( but wanna see on monday what way it goes )
If it should break down the first line, i have made a new option for buy pos on the lowest support line.

many good things are going on in Disney , but what im wating for atm is the results of the new release in 2019 and see the bounce from that
after that we will see disney open up for europa in 50 days - after that 50-70 days later disney will open up in scandinavian.

After the release of the new disney, the stock went up from 131 to 150 , but it have fallen back to 140 , so we havent seen any result for the new setup yet and i hopeing for a good return and the trend will keep going up in 2020.

so what im waiting for ATM is to see if it holds over the resistance line and if it do i make a buy pos more at 142 ish

Please share your thoughts if you have any.

( THIS IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVICE )
Disclaimer : I have this stock myself.
Jan 26
Comment: Disney world in Singapore is closed becouse of the virus ( they are scared to spred the virus futher )
This can have influence on the stock ( short term )
Feb 04
Comment: earnings comming up
Feb 05
Comment: Earnings beat expectations

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/disney...

Comments

yeah,., its going up low rsi.. mist it hope i get a chace again..
Reply
TheOnlyWayMP RobFlorio
@RobFlorio, you havent missed anything buddy its in a grey zone and RSI is just under 0,50 - so wait and see where is goes befor you jump in
Reply
TheOnlyWayMP RobFlorio
@RobFlorio, under 0,40 *
Reply
RobFlorio TheOnlyWayMP
@TheOnlyWayMP, thank you. I saw an options alert in thinkorswim February 14th to go to $142. Had a procedure when I woke out of it I couldn't process it to purchase it I had it but got rid of it wasn't sure what to do with that I was like man I should have stayed in because I'm hoping Monday morning it's not already at 1:42. Earnings call Tuesday. I'm guessing you're saying wait for earnings call. Would you get in Monday morning if it's under 142 who knows it's in fate's hand now
Reply
Short term this is making a good buy opportunity for longs. I have shares averaged at 135.89, looking for a buying opportunity tomorrow, will purchase more shares if it's down pre-market, which I am assuming it might be because of FB's fail report today.
Reply
TheOnlyWayMP toastthat
@toastthat, Pre-market says - 1 % i think we will land on my 2 support zone today or tomorrow ( its risky to buy in the middel of the support lines )
Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Refer a friend My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out