25 satoshis is strong historical support. However, be aware it has dipped as low as 21 satoshis last year.
has flipped to the upside...but unimpressive and no follow through.
I'd like to think this idea is valid if it can hold 25 satoshis. Else, I really wouldn't want to be part of a trade if it breaks that line.
Resolution of the formation should come by the end of september/early october, at which point it will most likely either break to the upside hard or break down another level.
I'd recommend not trading this on leverage, as btc has been quite lately, and the trade on DOGE is virtually non existent.
I'd say this is a medium risk trade, so be cautious and use a small portion of your capital.
This is not financial advice.
BUT. 25 satoshi sell wall is small and volume has picked up significantly the past 3 days. If the DOGE bullahs want to save their Spring hopes...the time is NOW.
Entire alt market had a massive day....except DOGE. I guess if you've already been in and waited this long, it can't hurt to keep waiting.