- The real issue here is that Tenkan, which is the shortes (9 days) average have not been broken since 22/Oct! Acts as strong support... until it acts as strong support, because when Price washes through that, it will quickly correct down to Kijun Sen.
- Heikin Ashi is , but haDelta negative divergence still exists!
- SAR was hit today in early European session... maybe this was what ECB technicians realised so they had to leak something to save the day :-)
- , but no real follow through above 100+ key resistance!
- Look how perfectly Kumo, Kijun Sen and 100 worked again as support! -> once these fail to hold Price high, correction will hit.
- EWO is still but with negative divergence
If no follow through above 100+, then a rounded top, or more consolidation will be possible.
Kijun and Senkou B all up, which means key reversal level is now up to 99,35-99,40... ooops, look: daily Tenkan Sen is there too! :-)