I mean c'mon, you can check my RTs on Twitter today about how global debt mkt is fckd up! 17 Trillion (!!!) USD of bonds globally trade below 1 % yield, while the avg global core is ard 2,7 % !!!
ECB says fighting inflation? WTFFFFF?????? 0,1 Headline, 1,3 Core CPI . PMI higher, consumer confidence higher... so why do we actually need more QE??? No problem, they will push even 10y German yield to negative (it is negative upto 6-7 years already. And who knows, maybe the Italian Stallion will manage to push his country's bond curve down to negative upto 5 year! After all it is ECB's money, so why not???
Back to Gold:
- setup is still strong , mkt is same oversold, as Kijun has not yet satertd to come down and price is far below Kijun.
- Heikin Ashi shows hesitation, consolidation. haDelta is ticking higher!
- First key is Tenkan Sen at 1080+
- is turning to neutral.
- possible formation. Price could not make a lower low today!
- EWO shows an extreme positive divergence!
- Key levels: 1081 and 1088+
If it breaks through 1081 we will see a very quick short squeeze!
Get ready and set up your stop buy orders!