Retracement tgt for USD Index is possible 90 in coming months.
- is turning to neutral, Thick Kumo ahead starts to overshade price. Price is below Kijun Sen!!! Chikou hits past candles. Tenkan/Kijun closing in to weak cross.
- The week has just started but looks like Heikin Ashi may deliver the third candle. Based on haDelta/SMA3, if you consider to sell, try to do it closer to Kijun sen, so closer to 95,00 during this week.
- setup is almost perfectly . Price broke the Kumo, then retested it, and declining again. For the text book perfect and valid Kumo breakout we'd need a lower low as well, but given the fact the long term is broken, it can happen soon. We also have a strong Tenkan/Kijun cross below Kumo.
- Heikin Ashi setup is , with some minor hesitation now: smaller candle bodies and haDelta ticking a bit higher.
Hopefully we can see some more ticks up before bears (and also old bulls) step in again.
The best risk-reward sell area would be 94,80-95,00, but if you see a strong Heikin Ashi sell signal earlier, especially with a break below horizontal line (prev low), do not hesitate to:
1. either offload all your remaining USD longs (if you still have)
2. go short USD
If we see 94,00 breaking, I really think the possible tgt can be 90 +/-.
One more important thing: from now on, it WILL NOT be so obvious to trade USD as in the last 1 year. íIt will enter a thick neutral zone, and we will see a lot more wide and volatile price action, and nervous trading. Be wise with position sizing and stops! Always build in into your trading strategy and models!