European markets could break out resistances DAX30
Supports levels (11700) had worked and ended in positive territory
Positive expectations in the European markets, after the worries of Wall Street subside, the tells us that we have entered an area far from the minimum of the year and waiting to rise slowly as it goes overcoming resistances.
1) Good news DY1! broke out thru the falling triangle today.
2) 100 is the closest to observe.
3) Yesterday & today american indices closed in positive territory ES1! and still continue, careful to be too optimistic there are strongest resistance levels here that could affect.
4) is LOW now but you know what happenned with bad news #Trump #Tariffs #TradeWar
5) Above the 20 , still remains 3 strongest resistances: 50 , 200 & 38% fibonacci return, .
Excellent opportunity to consider these markets also:
XETR:DAX BME:IBC CAC
Affected by American positive & negative about #TradeWar, but after all many experts believe that these announcements are a door to open negotiations or the real effects of these anouncements will take some time, but will see..
New tariffs but markets doesn't believe anymore all this, markets open low but slowly. Still the same thing many announcements but we will see in next weeks what REALLY happens...
EUROPES MARKETS ABOVE FALLING TRIANGLE, AMERICAN BELOW FALLING TRIANGLE, very important technical difference... Watch supports & resistance in my another post
Support & resistances:
#DAX is moving between 38.2 fibonacci & 100 EMA daily, accomplished our target, today coul be volatile for american opening, today may not be a good decision take position for long term because some Bearish will sell at 38.2 fibonacci and Bulls are above 100 EMA (daily graphs) , will be between these levels for next hours watching who wins this fight, European markets could be here some days waiting for Wall Street final reaction to principal downtrend line (yellow), this will help all the markets to consolidate sentiment.
In conclusion, positive but be careful with high volatility could be "nowhere" days trying to consolidate direction #Bearish vs. #Bullish