CME_MINI:ES1!   S&P 500 E-mini Futures
I'm looking at the futures because it gives me a cleaner look than spy . This is how I see it playing out, and my plan for it. I will be legging into my short at Option A zone with a 60% position, with remaining 40% being entered into near option B or upon failure at A. using sell stops. Good luck and I hope this helps someone.
which strikes/expirations?
Reply
poppop6 volatilityarbc7
@volatilityarbc7, not using options, I'm using futures for s&p 500. E-mini es1!
Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar Shows How It Works Chart Features Pricing House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Help Center Refer a friend Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Refer a friend My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out