After the high of 829 on May 7th ETH has been on a down trend. Dropped all the way to the support level
of $402 and rebounded to $480 numerous times before the bears put is in the current situation. We have a valid inverted H&S
pattern holding. If we break $410 then the pattern is invalid. If not the next major support is $380. A bounce should put us past $450 to $480 and beyond. 4H chart is starting to show signs of reversal. To buy now or wait for further confirmation or at $420 to $400 if we hold current levels? If not we have a golden op to buy in under $400. As I am writing this we are slowly increasing from today's low.