As we can see with the right angled triangle I believe we are following a pattern which will give us a price of Ethereum between $265 - $90 until the end of the year from now. Until we break to the upside of this then accumulating ETH will be the safest strategy to do.
- dollar cost average each week into ETH
If we break down to the $90 Level I will be looking to enter into a small, highly leveraged trade while looking to put in the rest of my allocated $ for ETH at spot and reduce DCA to a smaller value each week
PLAN ETH @ $90
- enter a long leveraged trade (probably 5x with 1/10 of total ETH for a long term hold on leverage will discuss a safe way of entering into this trade to not get stopped out until break on the upside)
- purchase larger amount in spot and reduce future DCA to a smaller level
When we break above the top side which will be above the right angled triangle I suspect this will be the tell-tale sign that a bull-run could've started.
I will look at putting a leveraged trade on a long here to potentially catch more gains on the chance of a repeat of previous bull runs.
PLAN ETH BREAKOUT
- enter a long leveraged trade (probably 5-10x with 1/5 of total ETH for a hold until steam runs out of trade...will need to evaluate this when it happens but would be looking for a new ATH and adding to the position at key levels.
- stop accumulating let's wait for a bull run and only re-enter above strategies if we drop below the triangle.
Maintain of gain