- is , with supports at 1,4612 and 1,4890
- Resistance and next wave target is around 1,3850-1,3950
- Heikin-Ashi shows consolidation, but haDelta/SMA3 seems to give a cross below zero line
- EWO and are
- is , Price retested area of Kijun Sen
- Heikin-Ashi already signalled a high probability local top last friday, and gives a sell signal today: red candle + haDelta/SMA3 dip below zero.
- EWO is , and it is turning lower again.
Take this sell signal, go short again in line with weekly and daily trend. SL at/above 1,4575-1,4625 (depending on your entry and money management strategy), possible target: 1,3950+
Be a trendfollower and look only at weekly and daily charts! That's the trick! There you see the value levels. And what to do from now, we all know pretty well.
You don't need confirmations. you only need to catch good entry points. And you also need a proper and sound risk management!!!! That means in this type of volatility trade unit sizes have to reduced based on increasing ATR!
at the weekly 'ks
ichi levels are very powerful