However I do not feel that this is likely for the following reasons:
1. Having dropped from 2008 high to 2012 low is now in recovery or retracement mode. It appears to have completed first leg of the recovery which is in 5 minor waves suggesting an impulse leg.
2. This impulse leg was retraced to 50% of it's move of the low and which is in the form of ABC suggesting only correction and not new move to downside.
3. 200 period MA appears to be now started to move up and appears to be acting as good support.
4. This is further supported by the fact that both the and divergence developed over a longer periods during it's major drop are also suggesting continuation of recovery.
5. Last weeks candle is decent size and is appearing to follow through on previous weeks potential harami.
Therefore, if the above holds true then we could expect a 50% -61.8% retracement of its drop from 2008 -2012 and that is also in the vicinity of the move of the low. One worth watching and taking note.
As always, do your own analysis for your trade requirement.
Select to follow me and the chart for notification of future updates. If you like the analysis then please indicate this by thumbs up, comments and sharing it with others. If you have an alternative idea then please share for all to learn from.
Thank you for taking the time to read my analysis.