- setup but Price got too far too quickly above equilibrium. Kijun Sen will attract price back.
- Heikin Ashi may signal more consolidation or start of pull back this week. Candle will close only at the end of the week, but haDelta/SMA3 already signalled some decreasing momentum in last few weeks. Watch for confirmation signals!
- Price started to swing around Kijun Sen after initial pull back. Now it seems it is unable to move back above the 26 days average, refused three times. This means increasing chance for no higher high, but for a lower low to be seen as pull back may continue, and setup will change towards more neutral.
- Heikin Ashi signal is about to confirm that correction can continue towards 1,45-1,46 .
- setup is back to neutral after Price could not climb back above 4H Kijun Sen. Weak Tenkan/Kijun cross happened.
- Heikin Ashi signal is increasingly bearish! More acceleration would happen below 1,4825 - 1,4850.
I opened 0,5 risk unit initial swing short.