- Neutral setup: Price trades above Kijun, but below Kumo, future Kumo is thick ahead and shades Price. Chikou at past candles.
- Heikin Ashi signalled loss of momentum in last two weeks, especially las week candle with a lower wick was a warning signal for a possible pull back ahead. Our quantification tool, haDelta/SMA3 had additional signal too.
- Watch Price action at support/resistant area of 0,7170-0,7200. Also watch haDelta/SMA3 behaviour for earlier signals.
It is possible we will have a new buy signal after reaching kes support, but don't try to buy it too early. Wait for price action and signals to confirm the idea of going long again ard Kijun Sen.
- setup is still , but the momentum is clearly lost.
- Heikin Ashi signal is , pull back continues.
- Look for a buy signal only, until Price trades above 100 and Kumo.
- 0,7170 should act as stronger support. Watch Price action and look for signals there!
Kinko Hyo and Heikin Ashi are very powerful together!