It looks like all supports hold nicely, and finally it may get some momentum to hit first target around 9,00 +/- within next couple of weeks.
- is neutral (everything is locaed in spot Kumo cloud), with bias ahead ( Kumo twist 26 weeks ahead is firming slowly)
- Increasing chance for validation of pattern, which would be very , with possible target to 8,45 later.
- is , both lines are below zero
- EWO is , maybe it will show some momentum gain soon.
- Heikin-Ashi may gove a weekly sell signal: haDelta/SMA3 cross below zero.
- has setup with clear supports at 9,32-9,36 range. Averages all point down. Actually the 9,32+ support held very nicely last week.
- Heikin-Ashi sell signal was obvious from support. Long candle with haDelt quantification gave the early warning for continuation two days ago. Last two candles and haOscillator confirm. 9,15 local low is in focus now
Strategy: hold 1,5-2 unit shorts. Trail strategic stops to 9,39-9,41 from previous 9,45-9,47 area. We may lighten up position a bit around 9,00 if we get there.