FX:EURNZD   Euro / New Zealand Dollar
I think we have a good opportunity to long this pair after bulls recaptured a key level and we saw some strong rejection with huge pinbar .
Comment: We had the breakout and price pulled back to our critical level making a bullish flag on h1 that could be another good entry after it breaks out.
I'd like to see this one fall back a little now so that we can see if it means business, - and then get a good entry. Should that occur and the action gets travelling north a good move could ensue. Long term possibility of 1.59 - 1.62 even. Early days but 1H showing bullish atm.
Yeah that's what I thought, news has caused a blip imo should continue onwards maybe next week now
I think we still have a chance I'm holding longs
tonz_of_gunz Liamfeltham
Level is still holding :).
News has blown it
tonz_of_gunz Liamfeltham
Well we didnt had a clear breakout out of the flag, i was waiting for that to go long but it didnt happen...
Been on this one a couple days exactlY what I saw
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out