Fes-Yunde

EURNZD Bearish - Engulfing Evening Star formed on WEEKLY Chart

Short
FX:EURNZD   Euro / New Zealand Dollar
I would love to go short right away but I will wait for a pullback in price to the 50% mark of the large bearish candle before going short.

I am aware there is the possibility that the pull back never happens. If that is the case, I will wait for another opportunity to go short.

Sell limit order: 1.70960 / 1.70965
SL: 1.73686
TP 1: 1.63998
TP 2: 1.56740
Disclaimer

The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.