- setup is , trend is . Kijun Sen should act as good support at 4,3470
- Heikin-Ashi is counter as mkt is in pull back phase after blow up, but haDelta did not make a lower low and seems to be bottoming out.
- EWO is
- setup is neutral due to sharp pull back to Kumo.
- Price retested Kumo and 100WMA. 4,36 was the previous breakout level.
- Heikin-Ashi may give a buy signal at support. haDelta has built positive divergence and is trying to spike above zero!
4,37+ is a good risk/reward entry level to re-buy this cross. Buying could accelerate above 4,40.
Set initial stop ard 4,3360.
Trade size 0,5 unit.