EURTRY - Enter some short again, as "risk on" grows

FX:EURTRY   Euro / Turkish Lira
176 3 6
I had one very nice counter trend trade in really small amount 11 days ago. I quickly closed that short (within 1 day) as I was not sure if the pattern repeats, and as even Tenkan Sen was still well below Price. It was a rght decision, as Price popped up again, and we had a bullish Heikin Ashi candle, and a spike back above 3,10.

Between 3,0850 - 3,10 I was hesitating again wether I should have sold or not. As I was not sure, I rather waited for two more days. These two days ended in neutral Heikin Ashi candles, with haDelta/SMA3 bearish bias. After all today, with higher confidence and probability I sold EURTRY             again.

Stop is 3,11, first pull back tgt             is 2,99, second tgt             is 2,9575.
Position size should not be bigger than 0,5 trade unit as the trend is still up, and volatility (ATR) is very high!

Always know your risk!!!
worked very well! time to close?
you're welcome
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out