Dollar remains strong, and Italy politics unlikely to reach any certainty soon.
There IS the ECB rate decision, conference, etc coming up.
That MIGHT give Euro some kind of boost, so my confidence in this path will depend on what Mario says/does.
But DOUBTFUL that ECB will offer anything but more of the same, or maybe they EXTEND the , which will drag Euro down hard.
So lets see how this week plays out.
This week could be crucial for the EU cross going into EOY.
Will try to update as price action reaches interesting zones.'
My EU shorting adventure began in early 2018 while looking for a top around 1.2500
As that top was forming, I saw the Fibs giving me some clues for down move to start
Once it started dropping, I fined tuned the Fibs and EW count to arrive at 1.1500 ad mid target, and 1.070 as final target
I have since been shorting bounces whenever possible, such as per my last plan
Which brings me to the current plan, looking for next pit stop at 1.135
I am thinking that rather than an 'abcde', we are in a '12345' sub structure of the wave V, maybe something like this
We have ECB rate decision in lest that 24 hours. I will post a new Idea after that craziness produces some more clues.
the Trading View is my Nation
the Moderator Tag is my Flag
Wealthy I am not
Needy I hope not
Gifts do help out
🙏 BTC 🙏
send When you Can
send What you Want
gain Gratitude you Will