TRADING STEPS FOR PURE KS TRADING:
1. Decide on the market direction using the direction of the KS as mentioned previously. If price is inside the kumo (clouds) do not trade for that day.
2. Your job after that is easy. Buy/Sell with an order at the KS
3. Place the stop loss (SL) at the previous day's high/low
4. Everyday, update your SL to the previous day's high/low
5. If the KS goes flat for longer than 25 candles then liquidate the position
6. If you are stopped out then restart the process
I hope you try this method and enjoy its profits
Stay tuned guys and please follow, like and comment
it would be around 1.285
If you are trading in a ranging market, do you still use the ichimoku or other tool?
I use ichimoku for all markets
Infact, ichimoku is the only tool that can be applied to both trending and ranging markets
Can you please give an example how you trade the ranging markets?
in ranging markets, all the ichimoku elements turn into something else. They have to be read in a different way and they act in a different way as well
That includes KS
Also, ranging markets are not all the same. So again, depending on the type of range, things will change including what the ichi lines mean and do
2 types of ranging markets
1. tradable ranges (these are usually happening on a higher TF)
2. untradable ranges (for those you need to adopt breakout strategies. In my system, you can use the KS25 setup to capture them
"The greatest adventure is figuring out the mind of another"