1. Price bounces down from 100 MA. Before November it was bouncing above from it. This line is key.
2. shows price doesn't have a direction and has been consolidating since December. When the market decides EUR is going up or down, large orders will be placed in that direction.
3. There have been a serious of breaks downwards from upward trending lines indicating a downwards bias for about a year now. With EU presenting further , there is huge pressure to push the EUR lower and this is likely to continue.
4. the tightest its been for years. A huge move is coming. It could go either way, but see point 3.
5. Price is dropping to converging supports in both upwards trend support and long-term horizontal support.
Monday will be big. A spike down and we are likely to see the price possibly go to parity. It is possible that we have a few more days of consolidation however I still favour downwards bias.