TheZabisyu

EU | Afterglow | Price will tell.

FX:EURUSD   Euro Fx/U.S. Dollar
Hello! Personally this week so far has gave me wonderful earnings from EU, so hopefully I don't give them back?
This is one interesting moment!

First of all Let's start with Current Price Phase Gate which is 1.1130, it is a monthly decision point, and price tends to reach this point every month. This relates to Price Phase, so I make another Idea when gate is triggered regarding Price Phase Theory.

Let's start with current day.
We could try and open sell here because of MHI being right on Close Price, plus that we have a buy signal on 1.1150 that is providing some resistance, since it has to be broken for target to be met, as well Reversal from wave 5.
- http://prnt.sc/c1ao9g

If price decides to move up, I add another sell from 1.1177, because of Buy signal completing and price being right on TIS.
- http://prnt.sc/c1aqzk

When I flip to Buy? If price goes down to 1.1118 from now on! Right now without reaching TIS @ 1.1177
Because of today's MS             and Monthly MHI being there, which works as an instant BUY pivot .
- http://prnt.sc/c1atee


Anyway remember market goes where it wants to go, we can risk reasonably. Let's see how this works out during the day.

TPP
http://www.tpparadigma.com
Comment: If you are interested in this one, give it a like and comment!
EU | Do you even Scalp? | #0
Trade active: Holding the sell from MHI area!
I will try and go long from 1.1119 With stops 1.1106
Comment: Trade Closed at 1.1130!
Be careful!
sell the continuation
Reply
TheZabisyu CJ_pips
Yes, my Bias is sell too, but have to check levels. And try and sell from the TOP.
Reply
I'm trying to follow along but its a bit confusing. So, if the price breaks 1.1177, what do you do? I understand you dont take losses so do you just add long positions if you think sentiment has turned?
Reply
Paradigma's chart shows he'll move to Short if chart breaks out from 1.1177 and vice versa. Given situation, we'll have to wait longer to find out. I hope you understand this comment.
Reply
Okay, I make it clear! If price goes up now to 1.1177, I have sell waiting there, that would be the best case! With stops approx 20 pips.
If price goes down from now, I would try and go long from 1.1118-19.
So let;s wait and see what's happening.
Reply
suttos TheZabisyu
ok thanks. I was confused because i thought you didn't use stops.
Reply
United States
United Kingdom
India
Deutschland
España
France
Việt Nam
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
Indonesia
Malaysia
日本
한국
简体
繁體
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Support Priority Support Report Issue Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out