- Within few weeks market will have to make a serious decision abt further direction: either the long term downtrend will be broken and we'll see more waves, or if the break happens on the lower side of thie green channel, then the patter will become a , with a tgt below 1,05. However fir now, and probably for the next few weeks we'll only see trading in a tightenning range between 1,1050 - 1,1350
- picture is rather neutral, and Heikin Ashi also shows lack of momentum, candles have been mixed in last 5 weeks.
- Breaking or not breaking? As you see Bulls started to face some increasing resistance: there is the Kumo and Kijun above price. In fact we could call EURUSD only above 1,1300 - 1,1350!
- Heikin Ashi also shows Bulss were trying, but they are less powerful, now we have minor signal for momentum drop. The picture changes to undecision again.
Maybe it is not about the USD this time, but if I look at the extreme high EUR levels on other crosses, we may see some decent correction on those. That means some EUR selling in general, which can block EURUSD from moving higher too.
Is it time to focus on other EUR crosses rather then EURUSD?
Anyway, I don't like this lack of momentum, that's why I decided to scale back. This doesn't mean it can not go up, but I rather enter long again 100 pips higher, if I see a strong momentum, than keeping a too big position which frustrates me.
I called your attention yesterday to check EURNOK for a pull back trade. It started to work, and actually today we have the first daily Heikin Ashi confirmation as well. Sell that on tops.
I will soon post charts on other EUR crosses too.