- 13 weeks continous fall, wash through and Kumo --> setup is strategic now.
But price got too farbelow Kijun and Kumo, so the 1,95 equilibrium should attract price back a bit.
- EWO hit an extreme low last week.
- Heikin-Ashi candle may signal a pause/reversal this week, but the week has just started, so we have to check the picture 3-4 days later again. Important to have a higher low this week, optimally above 1,8150!
haDelta hit a really extreme low end of February, since then it is correcting higher, targetting zero.
- Price reached important at 1,81-1,82 during last two weeks, but despite last week it still made slightly lower low, failed to close below the key zone!
- Upper supports, and possible retracement tgts: 1,8860 / 1,93+ / 1,95 (low probability)
- setup is
- Heikin-Ashi gave a short term signal. haDelta is above zero, but what is mroe important its . Even if price dips one more time, we need to see haDelta holding bias. Then probably with nixt spike above Kijun Sen it will give a clear counter trend buy signal.
- EWO is , but buitl positive divergence.
The hate is way too big, shorts don't have much upside left to keep their positions.
Maybe it is not a time to go long in large, but it worths to watch and buy small clips on dips.