MixMatchTrader
Short

Update for GBPJPY sell trade plan

FX:GBPJPY   British Pound / Japanese Yen
Hi Traders,

Just a quick update from my previous post, been waiting for this trade more than a months. and it's looks like there is no more demand on this pair. and wait for the supply to come around to make the breakout possible.
Been busy with my main job, but i hope i can catch up with this trade when the price is breaking out to the downside.

My hands is pretty itchy from waiting and I just want jump into sell trade, but need to control myself and keep up with my breakout strategy plan.
Hope you also patient to wait for the price to breakout since in my experience, waiting for breakout is better than jump into trade directly.
No breakout no trade for me. if missed the breakout - hope i can catch when the price make some correction or no trade for me T T.
I know the plans seems hard and need to have a self control. but this is trading and i don't want to risk my money more than it should.

So Good Luck and hope you catch this one if the Price is breaking to the downside.
hi , good-morning

i need your advice please :

I have buy orders of different levels:

15377
15359
15310
15290
15270
15260
15240

Is there hope of ascension again?to 15377
thanks
Reply
@SayidDahab,

Hi,
First of all i just want to let you know that i'm looking more to the downside rather than the upside.
and the way we trade is different, you are more like day trading and i'm more into swing trade or longer time frame.

So if i may answer about your question "is there hope to ascen again?"
yes there always a probability to make correction and retrace back to when the price is broke out.
In this situtation, i do believe in your time frame which if i'm not mistaken is hourly. the breakout area in this case is around 154.400.
What i suggest you to do:
1. there are close trade point which is good for you to close all your trade at slightly below 153.700 and 154.400 because the price usualy retrace back to where it broke out. and we also have nice resistance there. and more over you will have enough profit i think.
2. There is slight chance that the price will go to make higher high. but it is not worth the risk, because when the price is going down. it will go down hard. so you need to be careful on this one.

A bit of advice for you and hope you are not mad with it, since this is your precious money that you are risking. in the next time if you have profit from this trade. please refrain to do this many entry position. sooner or later will hurt your account. most of the profesional trader are happy with risking only 1-3% of their account for open trade. occasionaly 5-10% if they really get super good chances with a good risk and reward ratio such as 1:5.

Anyway
Good Luck and Trade wisely
Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out