Nice opportunity in this one. I am expecting the GBPNZD to make one more impulse down, but the question is, is the upside over? We will find out when price breaks structure. Maybe one more up move before the down impulse.
Why worry, if you're already in a sell, move stops to top of structure and relax, if you're looking to buy, I guess you have a place to put a stop. Just keep your eyes on the breakout of structure and wait for the trade opportunity.
Thank you for your support.
Patience is key, let's wait for the chart to tell us what to do. Trade what you see, not what you think!