- has bias, but as market could not make a substantial lower low below minor green , momentum is missing. This is also reflected in flat average lines.
- Heikin-Ashi has a bit mixed signal: candle shrinks, haDelta crosses up, but haOscillator still points down -> loss of momentum and indecision at 1,29+ kes supp/res
- EWO and are
- Until bears do not prove their power, and force a close below 1,29, I tend to believe this market is still in a range consolidation between 1,29 - 1,33
- setup, but
- Heikin-Ashi signals indecision, maybe a swing up as haDelta crosses up above zero. (haOscillator also above zero)
- We also have a positive divergence in EWO .
- Lower key is 1,2915-30, upper supp/res are: 1,3020 / 1,3075-95
These signals are quite weak and early, but similar weak signal worked last time for a 100-120 pips spike.
If you take a long position, don't do more than half trade unit size. Also use a tighter stop!