- neutral: Price in thick Kumo, averages are flat.
- Price is in a wide horizontal range: 1,2860 - 1,3450. Last week it reached range top, then ticked lower a bit.
Heikin-Ashi is neutral. haDelta and candle shows some indecision (you will also see it on 4H chart later), haOscillator still points down.
- is back to zero, but histogram shows some exhasution.
4H -> this is the time frame to watch closely:
Situation is similar to 31/Aug picture.:
- is neutral. K,umo shade over price. Tenkan/Kijun is weak .
- EWO is still
- Price popped from horizontal and Kumo bottom, as key support at 1,3250.
Heikin-Ashi signal looks swing but we have few important questions here: Will it be able to make a cross above Kijun Sen? Even if it does, will it make a higher high? Wil haOscillator be able to move and stay finally above zero?
IF these conditions above are not met, THEN take next sell signal.
IF price breaks below 1,3250, THEN leverage up short positions to 2-3 units!
P.s.: Do you think GBP is out of the woods, just few months after Brexit? ;-) Do you think FED will be chicken and will not raise rates? Both are possible, but what are the odds??? It is not just a technical, but also a probability game this time!