fxidgroup
Short

GBPUSD strong sell? wait for confirmation..

FX:GBPUSD   BRITISH POUND / U.S. DOLLAR
156 0 1
Scenario #1
Bearish trend line .
If break, wait & see..
Possibility to entering consolidation phase.

Scenario #2
After GBP strong spike move,
we will wait for a retest to the nearest resistance,
and wait continuation confirmation before possible short.


Please add a comment... Positive feedback and constructive criticism...
Subscribe, follow, and like...


Thank you for your support.

FX ID Group
http://www.fxidgroup.com
http://www.telegram.me/fxidgroup
Email: info@fxidgroup.com
Comment: wow, GU no retrace/pullback :)
still.. wait & see
Comment: GBP no retrace o_o
LOL
Have you ever heard a quote...
"A trading setup is like a train, there's always another one coming."
Comment: At this point, we have possibility to sell on rally
Trade active: strong pullback after a month..
possible testing the key level resistance
English
English (UK)
English (IN)
Deutsch
Français
Español
Italiano
Polski
Türkçe
Русский
Português
Bahasa Indonesia
Bahasa Melayu
ภาษาไทย
Tiếng Việt
日本語
한국어
简体
台灣
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out