FX_TraderUK

Wait for Clarification

FX:GBPUSD   British Pound/U.S. Dollar
I'd wait till some more clarification before going long or short now on GU

It should really go 1.4050 level before going up, I think the reason I didn't today because of the as expected update from BoE. Friday as we know is a profit taking day mostly so we could see possible downside on GU starting with Asia session followed by European session and then it should finally get pushed lower towards 1.4050 or below during North American session.

Failing that, if we cross over 1.4170 we will start to head towards 1.4230 / 1.4340 where there is strong resistance.
United States
United Kingdom
India
Deutschland
España
France
Việt Nam
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
Indonesia
Malaysia
日本
한국
简体
繁體
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Support Priority Support Report Issue Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out