And this timing dilemma, is not a minor because we often have to balance between waiting for a better entry, or waiting too long and seeing that the operation was lost.
Something very clear to illustrate this idea is in the GBPUSD , where we are seeing the price, from the daily time frame, seeming to potentially be in the best time for a sales entry "if my main count is right."
And there will always be alternative counts (or at least should) that includes the scenario where the price could get my stop loss, however, remember that if we have a prefered count is because it has more reason to be right than the alternative one, based on the context, guides (and before all this, the rules).
GBPUSD In this case, even though yesterday even seemed willing to go a little more up and perhaps rebalance the odds between the primary and alternate count, now is essential to realize that the price is at a stage where seeing the current scenario, we have a very good chance to get into the best possible price with a confirmation that although still not as good as the breaking of course iv)) of C 2), but we have a clear and forceful movement that speaks to this movement may be the impulsive phase onset stronger for this wave (downward).
Patience will be until we have a minimum confirmation, but sometimes (as I think here is the case) the ideal entry is to have confirmation before the breaking of the critical point, ie the minimum of the wave iv)).
Is not only that the price had fallen today bigtime, but that the reversal is so near the last possible point to keep my count as right, that we should not wait any more confirmation.