FX:GBPUSD British Pound/U.S. Dollar
From my point of view, nothing's changed. I'm still looking higher and i will continue to do so as long as the price stays above the invalidation level. However, I don't hold any active pos . in the pair at the moment as I'm looking for a move back above the Key Level to see what happens then. Ideally, the safest play here would be to wait until the triangle is broken to the upside + re-tested to confirm that the break is valid. All in all - looking higher.