Typical summer price action - ranges everywhere but this one looks fairly interesting. It could be a break-out but before going long I'd like to see a solid move above 50% line and ideally a re-test because we are in a range and basically anything can happen.
Looking higher here as long as the invalidation level remains intact. This could be a triangle break out, so ideally price should move quite fast, however keep in mind that this is a Daily chart, so patience is needed.
This one does not want to go anywhere and the "Middle ground" is holding suprisingly well. I generally prefer the upside but at the moment anything is possible. We could see a fake move before an actual break.
Anohter round trip today in this pair but nevertheless, if the price reaches 1.30 again, I'll be looking to go short, targeting values below 1.2900.
Currently price action is very bullish again and hence I'm not interested in "picking the top".
USDCAD is absolutely flying to the upside right now but nevertheless I'm starting to setup a plan to short it. The area of interest is around 1.30 and from there on I'll be looking towards the lower parts of the former channel. First the 50% line and then the channel support.
Time will tell if the price reverses at all.
This one is moving higher like a madman but almost for two days now, price has held below the 1.618 extension level. I'm not saying that this is the top because price is well supported and so far every dip has been bought but this is not the area where I want to be long.
I'd like to see a pullback towards the main channel to see how price action looks then. But...
From my point of view, nothing's changed. I'm still looking higher and i will continue to do so as long as the price stays above the invalidation level. However, I don't hold any active pos. in the pair at the moment as I'm looking for a move back above the Key Level to see what happens then. Ideally, the safest play here would be to wait until the triangle is...