PriceActionTrading
Short

GBPUSD CONFLUENCE TO SELL

FX:GBPUSD   BRITISH POUND / U.S. DOLLAR
471 8 6
PRICE HAS NICELY REACHED TRENDLINE DRAWN.

61.8% FIB
1.52 REJECTION
TRENDLINE REJECTION


BECAUSE OF THE RECENT 2 WEEKS PUSH, PRICE IS CURRENTLY ABOVE 50SMA AND 20SMA ON THE D1 AND H4. THUS THESE SMAS CAN ACT AS SUPPORT. TRADE WITH CAUTION.
AND ALSO, RISK REWARD IS NOT OPTIMAL AT THE MOMENT.
THIS IDEA SETUP IS SIMILAR TO MY GBPJPY             IDEA.

CONFLUENCE IS THERE, DECIDE FOR YOURSELF, DO YOUR OWN ANALYSIS AND TRADE WITH CAUTION.

PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE, FOLLOW ME TO SEE WHAT I AM THINKING.

EDIT: RSI IS PART OF MY CHART, IT HAS NO CONFLUENCE FOR THIS IDEA. IM SORRY I DID NOT HIDE IT.
I think it'll continue to go up now.
The dollar correction isn't over, maybe a retracement as a buy opportunity.
Reply
Too much steroid.
Reply
still waiting for confirmation.
Reply
Yes that is definitely required. Moreover the RR is not enticing at the moment. Without proper RR and confirmation, no way i am entering this.
Thanks Casey.
Reply
Casey_Yeo PriceActionTrading
GBP has been on steroid. Careful.
Reply
Indeed. Just wanted to point out the confluence for this pair. Then let people to decide if they want to get in.
The thing about steroid is that it leaves a man weak after its effects. Lets hope that is true for GBP.
Reply
Casey_Yeo PriceActionTrading
LOL..that's what I'm waiting for too. Preference: false break of trendline.
+1 Reply
Yes, thats where the RR is optimal.
Reply
United States
United Kingdom
India
Deutschland
France
España
Italia
Polska
Türkiye
Россия
Brasil
Indonesia
Malaysia
ประเทศไทย
Việt Nam
日本
한국
简体
繁體
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out