1. Sell in effect (red on chart).
2. jaws opened in tandem with sell Fractals. feeding in down-trend. THIS IS YOUR DIRECTIONAL COMPASS.
3. (under chart) is well above the 38.2 shaded area. This indicates a ZERO trend and, at best, sloppy action with a downward bias.
4. Phase energy (lower top indicator) is below the zero line.
5. DMI-top indicator-is .
6. Prices are trading UNDER the . This is a sell signal.
8. Prices are trading below the Ki jun-Sen baseline of the . This is a sell signal.
9. Prices are trading below the thick red conversion line. This is a sell signal.
9. The red conversion line direction is heading lower. This is a sell signal.
10. The Ki jun-Sen baseline of the direction is heading lower. This is a sell signal.
11. The CHOP ZONE indicator (under chart) is red, indicating a down trend.
12. The middle top indicator is a forward projection as follows: For an estimation of possible FORWARD TRENDING I use the Senkou Span A (Leading Span A): (Conversion Line + Base Line)/2)). This is the midpoint between the Conversion Line and the Base Line. The Leading Span A forms one of the two Cloud boundaries. It is referred to as "Leading" because it is plotted 26 periods in the future and forms the faster Cloud boundary. I then make an oscillator out of this and plot the progress up and down around a “zero line”. Currently the forward projection is VERY WEAK.
I HAVE THE RESULTS OF THESE CALCULATIONS FOR-GDX IN THE TOP MIDDLE INDICATOR. IT IS VERY NEGATIVE.
Based on the above 12 indicators, I feel GDX-is heading lower. Good luck to you in your trades. Don.