1. Sell Fractals in effect (red on chart).
2. jaws CLOSED in tandem with sell Fractals. sleeping for now. THIS IS YOUR DIRECTIONAL COMPASS.
3. (under chart) is well above the 38.2 shaded area. This indicates a ZERO trend and, at best, sloppy action with a downward bias.
4. Phase energy (lower top indicator) is below the zero line. Trying to rally with an upside cross of the zero line.
5. DMI-top indicator-is . NEW NEGATIVE CROSS (red over green). This is a sell signal.
6. Prices are trading UNDER the . This is a sell signal.
8. Prices are trading below the Ki jun-Sen baseline of the . This is a sell signal.
9. Prices are trading below the thick red conversion line. This is a sell signal.
9. The red conversion line direction is heading lower. This is a sell signal.
10. The Ki jun-Sen baseline of the direction is heading lower. This is a sell signal.
11. The CHOP ZONE indicator (under chart) is red, indicating a down trend.
12. The middle top indicator is a forward projection as follows: For an estimation of possible FORWARD TRENDING I use the Senkou Span A (Leading Span A): (Conversion Line + Base Line)/2)). This is the midpoint between the Conversion Line and the Base Line. The Leading Span A forms one of the two Cloud boundaries. It is referred to as "Leading" because it is plotted 26 periods in the future and forms the faster Cloud boundary. I then make an oscillator out of this and plot the progress up and down around a “zero line”.
I HAVE THE RESULTS OF THESE CALCULATIONS FOR-GDX IN THE TOP MIDDLE INDICATOR. IT IS VERY NEGATIVE.
Do I see an upside reversal for-GDX? No, I do not. Good luck to you in all your trades. Don.