1) The shows that there are sellers and buyers. And the direction of the weekly and daily seem to show a change of the short term trend
2) The technicals on the weekly are in the oversold. Some show a possibility of a trend change. Fisher and showing a potential rounding, while VixFix signed green bars, and the last one was smaller than the penultimate
3) 2008 support is quite close and this level is quite important. Price bounced of a support of a recent yearly trend and the upper range is 30% away from the current point
4) On the one can see positive divergence on and Fisher regarding the bottoms.
5) On the monthly chart there is a positive divergence of the price in regards to several indicators. , , Fisher, probably all other as well, but the price marked a lower low.
6) A small news related point - Russia seemed to increase its gold by 25%. I can imagine a scenario of increasing geopolitical destabilization that will cause market fear, and gold to run.
Contra is that short term MAs are still pointing down and price is not above mid , but the bands are aiming at contracting. First goal to clear is the previous month top of 21.24
Props to CosmicDust for bringing the chart to my attention.