Look at the various positive points here:
1. Consistently profitable - note the 4th pane which shows after-tax profits margins
2. Revenues slowly growing. Not much growth, but not declines.
3. Turning up after a steep 31% correction into the 4Q of 2014 from 42 to 29/sh.
4. The overall market is closer to 2 times sales, but GM trades for 0.37 times sales.
5. Closing above last week's trading range = a signal that the correction may be over.
6. Upside to $39, downside to $34.50 or roughly 3:1 upside/downside ratio.
Tim 2:27PM EST Friday, May 22, 2015 35.71 last GM