Now we stay on TP1 or 14$ support line.
What to do on Tuesday if you buy on 18$+ or want to buy?
We have 3 scenarios:
1) Panic sell continuance. My SL right now on 13$ lvl . The best idea here close the position by SL if we drop under 13$.
2) Bullish: we consolidate or start growing to 16$ and break out to 18$.
3)Bearish: We re-test 16$ and go down.
So I recommend (If you already in the market like me) be ready to close your position by SL or on ~16$ if we not breakout up this lvl .
19% Aphria - Stay on W support.
16% CANOPY GROWTH - stay on W support.
11% GW PHARMACEUTICALS PLC. - HOLD/
11% CRON - stay on his support.
So I think we will rebound from support lines for 10-20% gain for minimal. And after that, we will see what to do next.