Still holding $HOT.
The only issue I see is $ETH.
If $ETH continues to follow 2017 fractal , ALTS will see deeper pullbacks in the coming 2 weeks.

I'm planning to close this position around break even to get a better entry in the coming weeks.
If we reclaim weekly open = instant buy.

Still expecting 12 cent end of cycle.
Comment: SAM coins going on a rampage, gonna hold my alts and wait to see if ETH Follows the fractal. Will close at a loss if I have to.

Related Ideas