- The red dotted support line has proved to be a strong support, dating from around Christmas (12/27). Yesterday it bounced from this support, which it is currently testing again. A breach of this support will most likely lead to further decline in price and a test of 0.0002493 level.
- We can see the 50 (orange line) has been showing strong resistance (orange circles) during this downtrend that has been flowing in the same channel since 06/02. It will need to successfully breach this 50 as a first big sign that the bulls are back.
- Since the 50 has been crossed before another breach will not confirm a bull trend for me, the top of the blue dotted shows even stronger resistance than the 50EMA and will need to be successfully broken for in order to confirm an ICX break-out.
- The has been picking up since yesterday, but this has not been high enough in my opinion. Another bounce from the , with higher volumes, could indicate that the bulls are holding this the 0.0003012 support. High levels could potentially lead to a reversal for which we would be looking at the 50 for further bull signs.
Mar 06, 2018 28.737.100 1.374.390.000
Mar 05, 2018 16.088.900 1.405.150.000
Mar 04, 2018 16.649.900 1.412.180.000
Mar 03, 2018 17.486.200 1.432.210.000
Mar 02, 2018 19.446.700 1.470.820.000
Mar 01, 2018 20.427.300 1.369.150.000
- As posted in my previous, less extensive, post some VERY important ICX roadmap dates are coming up. This month we will hopefully see the launch op the ICX main net. Further in Q2 we are expecting the mobile wallet, ICO's, decentralized exchange). These events will definitely lead to price action and trigger the bulls. For me these price levels seem fairly low for a project like ICX, therefore I have started accumulating ICX around the 0.003012 levels. I will be accumulating more if it breaches the since I am very on ICX in the long run.
Let me know if you agree down in the comment section!
***NO investment advice.