1. New State and AETNA approvals of ThyraMIR®, microRNA assay
2. Talked about the Debt being restructured
3. No more offerings
4. Reduced operating costs
5. Talks of doing business with their BarreGen model
6. Talks of partnering with another bio he didn't discuss.
7. EPS value of $3.25 vs -($12.04) same quarter last year
8. Sales of $3.122 million.
9. Goldman, Rodman and Renshaw, Barclays were on the CC too big boys will be here soon enough count on it.
10. 64% of the S/S is SHORT
11. Raised $14 million in gross equity and restructured over $9.3 million of secured debt
12. Revenue increased 39%
Also most importantly the Patent Approval!!!
$IDXG European Patent Decision https://data.epo.org/publication-server/...
ALSO FULL YEAR HIGHLIGHTS READ HERE: http://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&%...