INCENT (INCNT) - Long: 650% potential

BITTREX:INCNTBTC   Incent / Bitcoin
Hi everyone,
I believe Incent (INCNT) might be setting up for a rocket-run. The market cap has rapidly increased over the past few days, but its still relatively very low. The current total supply is 46,016,602 INCNT, with a market cap of $34.534.263 USD. So there is a lot of room left to grow.

INCNT has broken out of a support-range which held strong for about 120 days. The price has now broken this major resistance and found support above the last resistance. Which is also the 200-EMA. Price has also pushed through the Bigass descending trendline . I think prices are accumulating right now, preparing the launch to planet God.

I think the first wave up is done and the market is in the second corrective wave, preparing for a big impulsive move to the upside. The RSI is a bit overbought, but I don’t think it even matters.

The team is releasing a beta (or whatever it is) of their product on the 26th of January, it might trigger some Australians to invest some kangaroos and crocodiles in this project, resulting in some $$ flowing in.

‘We have taken the decision to target 26 Jan 18 (Australia Day) for the launch of our first pilot product which will be a Chrome extension that when active, rewards Australian consumers with Incent.’

You only buy when there is a H4-close above the green trendline:

1) 0.00022860 satoshi (1.618-extension)
2) 0.00036415 satoshi (2.618-extension)

Watch out for a break below the 200-EMA.

Ps. Patience is key.

Comment: Broke the 1$-barrier:
Comment: INCENT is setting up a nice triangle. I can see something like this happening:
Comment: Order book is loading up, volume is rising: we might have a breakout here.

Comment: Came back and retested last highs on the USD-chart:
Comment: Last resistance i mean.
everything is in a downward spiral because of the bullshit with south korea. Really pisses me off.
artm92a cksagherian
@cksagherian, Everything has basicaly set up perfectly to blast up. Just hold on to it, dont sell. It will go up, at some point.
@artm92a, Thanks man i'm considering moving a few more VTC over to INCENT? If It does go up I think the earning potential might be better with INCENT the way it's setup now? Whats your take?
artm92a cksagherian
@cksagherian, If you haven't lost to much yet on VTC, then yes. Otherwise, just 'hodl'! :)
@artm92a, At the moment i'm sitting at even with VTC, maybe a slight gain. Some of the charts for INCENT show it's possible to go to as high as 25$? Do you see this happening within a year or so?
Hey man are we still on target. The price action is looking pretty good.
artm92a cksagherian
@cksagherian, Yes, give it some time; it needs to find support above the 1$-range before it can moves up
I got my bags and I'm ready to ride. Whats a good conservative spot to take profits on this run?
artm92a cksagherian
@cksagherian, Im holding it until 0.00031180 sats
@artm92a, Thanks man! I'll be watching it closely for the next day or two! This is exciting!
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out